Daily Deal Websites like Groupon, Woot, CouponRaja, DesiDime, and many other, making masive money in commission just by updating Daily Coupons and Discounts Deals. What they do is, they place Merchants (like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, and…) Discounts Deals on their Website. And when someone makes a purchase through that link or placed advertisement, in return they gets a handsome commission from those merchants. You can do the same by making a Daily Deal Website.
To make a Daily Deal Website either you can hire a Web Developer or try to make one yourself. If Hiring a Web Developer is costing you much or not under your budget then you should try yourself. I recommend you to start creating with WordPress or you can choose any other CMS, which best suits you. But in this article I’m guiding you to go with WordPress.
Things Required to Make a Daily Deal Website with WordPress:
- A Domain Name- .com Extension (if you’re going to partner World-Wide) or .in Extension (for Indians).
- Of course, A Web Hosting to Host the Back-End of Website.
- WordPress Software.
- WP E-Commerce Plugin- Woo-commerce.
- Woo-Commerce compatible Theme- Store-Front.
- YITH Woo-Commerce Catalog Mode.
Once you got web hosting and a domain name. Start playing with them you can browse other how to Guides to set them up or ask me via comment or contact form. Lets install WordPress.
Either you can install WordPress by the 1 Click Installer offered by your Web Hosting. Or you can Manually Install WordPress using your Web Hosting’s cPanel. I’m assuming that your WordPress is Up and running.
once you’re logged into your WordPress Dashboard, move on to next step.
Woo-Commerce – WordPress E-Commerce Plugin:
Woo-Commerce is a Free E-Commerce plugin for WordPress. It allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Whether it’s a physical product or downloadable thing. But we’re going to use it as a Dealer plugin for our Daily Deal website. Download and Install the Woo-Commerce plugin and customize its settings according to your Deal website.
Settings to customize or to interact with:
- General Options: Set your base location, Selling location and Currency options.
- Products: Set things up what suits you as the size of images of products, reviews-rating, and other things.
- Account Page: I don’t think that there is any need to create an Account. We’ll be just sending Traffic to Merchant websites. So, Instead of Registration form, we’ll place a Subscription form to get users as Subscribers.
- Cart: Also, there is no need of Cart. We’ll send traffic direct to Merchants.
Store-Front Theme by Woo-Themes:
Store-Front theme is specially designed for E-Commerce by Woo-Themes, which supports Woo-Commerce. It’s really amazing, it’ll allow you to make your store looking like a Grand E-Commerce Store as Amazon, Flipkart etc.
So, you can download and install it for free and customize it settings like the logo, tagline, and… of your Daily Deal website. There is no need to do anymore with theme.
YITH Woo-Commerce Catalog Mode:
By default Woo-Commerce plugin comes with things like Add to Cart button, Checkout, Shipping and many other things. But we don’t need them while creating a Daily Deal Website. So, this plugin disables some part cart and checkout pages. Simply it turns your Website into a Catalog Mode or Daily Deal website. But still our Daily Deal website needs some modification like hiding the buttons completely from the theme and more. You can do so, if you’ve a little bit knowledge of HTML and PHP.
You can Sign Up to get Complete How To? Modification Guide in a .PDF format. So, you can modify your Daily Deal Website as you wants.
If this Guide helped you then please consider it Share on Social Networks with your friends.
Have a Good Day and Take Care.