To be a PRO, either in Blogging or any other Industry. We need to go through all the stages from Starting Point. And today we’re at the stage of Editing Posts and Pages on WordPress, of-course in Blogging. So, In this Article I’m going to explain that How you can edit your Blog Posts and Pages in WordPress. How things happens with a post or page. Before moving on to Editing, I would like you to read the articles mentioned below:
- Things to do Just After Installing WordPress
- WordPress Ping-list 4 Faster Indexing of New Posts
- WordPress Plugins for Start-Up Blog
Lets start working with Posts and Pages in WordPress. To do so, you need to do as shown in the screenshot below:
Work with Posts and Pages in WordPress:
Once your page is loaded for Blog Posts and Pages, whatever you want to work with. There you get a Hopen Menu (Open Menu comes by Hovering). As you’ll hover over the Title of your Blog Post, that menu comes up. As shown in the image below:
Here’s the functionalities of all the link buttons goes to:
- Edit: It’ll let you edit the content of that particular post or page with the freedom to use a lots of tools.
- Quick Edit: As indicates, It lets you Quickly Edit the Blog Posts or Pages, but you can not edit the Content here. I recommend you to change things like Title, Slug and Status by Quick Editing, It’ll save a lot of your time in loading of Content Editor.
- Trash: It’ll delete your Blog Post or Page (Not Permanently).
- View: It’ll let you see the Preview of your Post or Page.
- Purge from Cache: Most probably you see this option, when you’ve installed a Cache Plugin. Purging from Cache is helpful when you’ve made any changes in your post, but you’re not able to see those changes Immediately. I’ll discuss this in-depth in an another Article.
If this Article helped you, please consider to Share it with your Friends and Colleagues on Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Have a Good Day and Take Care.