Boom!, I know you’re super excited to know that what plugins HowToCracker.com is using. As I can see that you’re researching for good WordPress Plugins for your blog. Guys, I’ve been blogging for about 8 months and over this time I’ve tested many plugins to power up my Blog.
I do Believe in Transparency with My Readers. I Respect Everything of You, whether It’s Your Queries or Your Curiosity to Know Anything about HowToCracker.
Okay so, Let me Save your time in researching WordPress Plugins to Power Up your Blog. But before moving ahead, you should also check out the Recommended WordPress Plugins for a New Blog.
How WordPress Plugins Powers HowToCracker?
At the time of writing this article, I’m using 20 WP Plugins here at HowToCracker.com. And, today I’m going to share all of them with you to power up your WP blog.
List of 20 WordPress Plugins HowToCracker is using right now:
- Akismet: It prevents my blog from Spamming of Comments.
- CloudFlare: To Speed Up my blog, as it creates a cached version of whole websites including images and renders them very quickly as they needed.
- Compress JPEG & PNG Images: I use this plugin to Compress my Images used in blog posts, I found this more useful than WP Smush.
- Easy Affiliate Links: Best alternative to GoCodes, I use it to convert ugly looking Affiliate Links into the links I recommend to my readers.
- FD Feed-burner Plugin: I use it to redirect my feed, maybe you don’t have any need to for it.
- Floating Social Bar: Fixed Social Share bar in my blog posts.
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP: Using it for traffic analysis, the best alternative is Google Analytics by Yoast and MonsterInsights.
- Google Language Translator: To make my blog translatable in some of the major languages.
- Icegram: It is a free plugin and I use it to capture E-mail subscribers. Premium add-on available for this plugin.
- Jetpack by WordPress.com: It’s one of my best plugins to use at first, the good news is that it’s free. It’s packed with many useful features like contact form, make your blog mobile friendly, and a lot more. Jetpack is developed by WordPress.com.
- Q2W3 Fixed Widget: To fix any widget in the sidebar.
- Quick Page/Post Redirect Plugin: I’m using it to redirect my broken links to the reputed links.
- SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle: It’s packed with many useful widgets like social network links, to make an image looking good in the sidebar and many more widgets.
- Sunny (Connecting CloudFlare and WordPress): It cleans up the cache automatically and let me control my CloudFlare CDN.
- Ultimate Form Builder Lite: My contact form is powered by this plugin, which I free and developed by AccessPress Themes.
- Ultimate Nofollow: Using it to add Nofollow tag to external links with the bad repo.
- UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore: I’m using the free version of this plugin to automatic backup my database daily and all the files twice a week.
- W3 Total Cache: To Speed Up my blog by caching all the post and pages the visitor is browsing in his browser, only once.
- WP-Sweep: To fully Optimize the junk database, I found it better than WP-Optimize.
- Yoast SEO: This is the plugin I recommend my readers to Install at first. Yoast SEO helps a lot in SEO, packed with many useful features.
I’ve shared all the WordPress Plugins Powering HowToCracker.com, start powering your blog right away. I’ll keep updating this article with the WP plugins I’ll be using at HowToCracker.
If you find this article Helpful, please consider sharing this article on Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to help others like yourself.